Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Polish Place

Hello!
I visited The Polish Place a little while ago but I love it so much I thought I should share it with you all. Also since we've been having lots of beautiful weather, now would be the best time to go. It's up in Mount Tambourine, 333 Main Western Rd Tamborine Mountain, only 5 minutes away from the Gallery Walk.

The first thing you see is the breathtakingly beautiful view, that's why it's worth going on a sunny, blue sky day. There's heaps of outdoor seating so you can enjoy the scenery with some cute little visitors like lorikeets or the occasional kookaburra. Even if it's raining, inside is very cosy with some cute Polish decorations. The staff are all very friendly and all dressed in their beautiful traditional Polish costume.

I've made a video of my dining experience there so please watch and enjoy.

The food was all very tasty but my favourite would have to be the Polish Hot Chocolate. It was pretty much like a hot chocolate pudding and you had to eat it with a spoon. Perfect for a cold day. There's so much other stuff on the menu that I'd love to go back and try.

Even if you don't have time to sit down and have a meal there, this place is perfect for even an afternoon coffee to just relax and take in the scenery.

Happy Eating!
Joanne

Polish Place on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment