Saturday 16 June 2012

My First Post

Hello everyone!!

Hmm what should I write for my first post? Well let me begin by saying thank you for coming here to visit me :) Also a big thank you to all my friends and family for being supportive of me with my new projects and most of all, thank you for putting up with me!!

So I've decided to start up a blog as well, along with my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/yenfaceitinerary.  As much as I loved going out and filming all my culinary adventures, sometimes I would forget my camera or just want to have a nice chilled out meal with my friends. However, I'd still like to share my experiences with you, so this is where I'll be posting about some of the other stuff I get up to. Don't worry I'll still be making my videos, they're so much fun to do!!! So please visit my channel when you get the chance to as well!! Also, please let me know of any other places I should try! There's so many amazing places out there that I'm yet to explore!!

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment